- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
By clicking the donate button and donating, you authorize Faith Empowered Ministries - Online to collect on the donation submitted on your behalf from your account. you hereby authorize Faith Empowered Ministries- Online to collect from your Account your donation amount. If your transaction is a donation, it is considered non-refundable. If you need to request a refund of a donation, you agree to contact Faith Empowered Ministries - Online as soon as possible to make the request, knowing that there may be circumstances that prevent such a refund from being made. By checking the donate box you acknowledge that your account will be charged as outlined above and that payment is to be made when billed in accordance with the standard policy of the issuing bank.